Oia Mansion, the exclusive Sea-Captain’s luxury villa, located in Oia in Santorini has been recently renovated to the highest possible standard, while preserving its authentic glorious character. It is an ideal place for personal relaxation with friends and family, to propose, to wed or to renew one’s vows for those happily married, for planned events and photo shoots.
Oia Mansion in Oia Santorini, is a landmark, a point of reference for the island.
Recently renovated to state of the art, Oia Mansion in Oia Santorini, retains its authentic Sea-Captain house glorious ambiance: ornamented facade, spacious living room, the vaulted ceilings, epoch chandeliers, hand-finished oak floors with the irregular size strips, rare antique furniture, Venetian mirrors etc.
The recent renovation incorporates in authentic yet contemporary manner the island’s finest traditional architectural elements.
Hand-finished “built-in” beds, sofas and tables in organic shapes, sculptured forms and fluid lines. Plastered walls recreate the caldera’s texture in colors ranging from bright white to earthly, elegant pastel hues.
Fine screeds on the floors, lime paints and lime washes on the interior and exterior walls, natural materials based on mineral hydraulic binders, mineral aggregates and coloured earths.
All elements participate in a charming game of cosines’, of comfort, discreet luxury and quiet sophistication!
Oia Mansion in Oia Santorini is a large luxury house by island standards, around four hundred square meters. Oia Mansion comprises five levels: ground floor, first floor, terrace, Jacuzzi level and basement.
Wireless internet access is available everywhere. Fully air-conditioned and centrally heated it is one of the very few luxury residences inhabitable all year round.
Oia Mansion’s Outdoors
- The terrace with the unobstructed views of the sunset and the Caldera and Aegean islands
- The Jacuzzi and the sun bed located at the highest level of the Mansion
- The spacious and pebble — paved yard at the western side.
- The sky lighted internal yard with a built in peripheral couch and table, which is shaped like a limpet.
- The “Aegean Balcony” on the first floor looking at the sunset and Aegean islands
Oia Mansion’s Indoors
- The entrance hall with the traditional chandelier
- The «Sea-Captain’s office» with his desk, chair and typewriter
- The legendary living room that has hosted memorable glamorous events, the talk of the town
- The equally legendary diПing room with the antique diПing table
- Three bathrooms, two of which en-suite
- The large and fully equipped state of the art kitchen
- The basement with an extra bed & bathroom that can host service personnel
Рекомендуемые и похожие статьи