London Movie Locations Tour
Visit many of London’s historic landmarks that filmmakers love. See some of your favourite movies and TV shows come to life as you take a tour of over 35 different film locations in and around the City of London.
The London Movie Tour is a fun and unique way to see the British capital as our movie experts entertain you with behind-the-scenes details and insider gossip. Even if you’re not a movie buff don’t worry as the tour is a fun and exciting guided bus tour for people of all ages.
The London Movie Tour is the only city tour you need as we visit all the historic landmarks filmmakers love (St Pauls Cathedral, Tower Bridge, London Eye, Houses of Parliament etc).
Guided by local actors or actresses you will see sets in the City, film sites in Southwark, screen locations of Fleet Street and much more. As our tours are in mini coaches we can reach locations other tours can’t reach and venture down side streets in the City of London and its surrounding districts.
Visit over 35 film and TV locations in the City of London, Southwark, Clerkenwell, Aldwych, Westminster and Smithfield, all areas popular with TV and film makers. There will be several stops for you to get off, take pictures and see the film locations up close.
See locations from Bridget Jones’s Diary, Sherlock Holmes, Four Weddings and a Funeral, V for Vendetta, Atonement, About a Boy, 28 Days Later, Bourne Ultimatum, Batman Begins and much much more.
You’ll be able to watch DVD clips from the scenes of the movie as we pass the actual locations, hear fascinating historical information about the local areas and get the inside track on movie making in London.
The tour will finish near the London Eye on the South Bank, one of the most popular film locations in London. Customer Reviews
- Get a guided tour of the oldest parish church in London which was featured in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, Sherlock Holmes, the forthcoming Muppet Movie and much more
- See where Bridget Jones lives in both films
- Witness the spot where Heath Ledger filmed his last act before his premature death
- Catch a glimpse of Cruela de Vil’s office in 101 Dalmatians
- Go past Will’s (Hugh Grant) apartment from About a Boy
- Visit the monument to self sacrifice where Natalie Portman’s character Alice Ayres gets her name in Closer